On January 8, 2020, the Government issued Decree No. 08/2020/ND-CP on the organization and operation of Thua Phat Lai. Including regulations on the concept and legal value of Vi by.
What is an equal?
According to Article 2, Decree No. 08/2020/ND-CP Regulations: A diploma is a document recording real events or acts directly witnessed by the bailiff, made at the request of individuals, agencies or organizations in accordance with the provisions of law. Decree No. 08/2020/ND-CP January 8, 2020.
Legal value of vi is equal to
According to Article 36, Decree No. 08/2020/ND-CP regulations:
– Vi equals does not replace notarized documents, authenticated documents, other administrative documents.
– The certificate is a source of evidence for the Court to consider when settling civil and administrative cases in accordance with law; is the basis for conducting transactions between agencies, organizations and individuals according to the provisions of law.
Vi equals made by the bailiff (Illustration image)
The cases of redundancy are not circumscribed by
According to Article 37, Decree No. 08/2020/ND-CP then The bailiff is not equal in the following cases:
– In cases related to the rights and interests of themselves and their relatives, including: Wife, husband, natural and adopted children; biological father, natural mother, adoptive father, adoptive mother, grandfather, grandmother, grandfather, grandmother, uncle, uncle, aunt, uncle and brother, sister, brother of the bailiff, of his wife or husband Bailiff; The nephew that Thua Phat plays is a grandfather, grandmother, uncle, uncle, aunt, uncle, aunt.
– Violations against regulations on ensuring security and defense include: Infringing upon security and defense objectives; disclosing state secrets, spreading information, documents and items belonging to state secrets; violate the regulations on entering, leaving and going in silent areas, protected areas, safety belts of security and defense works and military zones; violate regulations on protection of secrets, protection of security and defense works and military zones.
– Violating private life, personal secrets, family secrets as prescribed in Article 38 of the Civil Code; against social morality.
– Confirm the contents and signing of contracts and transactions as prescribed by law within the scope of notarization and authentication activities; certify the accuracy, lawfulness, and not contrary to social ethics of the translation of papers and documents from Vietnamese into foreign languages or from foreign languages into Vietnamese; confirm the signature, the copy is true to the original.
– Recording events and acts to transfer the right to use or own land or property without papers proving the right to use or ownership according to the provisions of law.
– Recording events and acts to perform illegal transactions of the petitioner.
– Recording events and behaviors of cadres, civil servants, public employees, officers, professional soldiers, workers and defense officers in agencies and units of the People’s Army, officers and non-commissioned officers officers and soldiers in agencies and units of the People’s Public Security on duty.
– Recording events and acts not directly witnessed by the bailiff.
– Other cases as prescribed by law.