(PLO)- Sa Dec bailiff’s office was established according to Decision No. 99/QD-UBND-TL dated October 1, 2020 of the People’s Committee of Dong Thap province, specializing in performing bailiff jobs, as follows:
1. To serve papers, records and documents of the Court as prescribed by law.
2. Prepare diplomas at the request of individuals, agencies and organizations in accordance with the provisions of law.
3. Verify judgment execution conditions at the request of involved parties and persons with related interests and obligations as prescribed by law.
4. Organize the enforcement of court judgments and decisions at the request of involved parties in accordance with law.
Considered as a strength of Sa Dec Attorney General’s Office, its activities by achieving practical results are positively received by individuals and organizations, not only as a basis for protecting rights and interests. legality before the Court but also the basis and belief in the performance of other civil transactions.
Team of lawyers and legal consultants of Sa Dec Attorney General’s Office.
Over the past time, the Sa Dec Attorney’s Office has made a case by recording real events and acts nationwide and is a source of evidence for the Court to consider when settling civil and administrative cases. according to regulations of the Law; is the basis for conducting transactions between agencies, organizations and individuals in accordance with the law in many fields with practical effects, meeting people’s requests, helping to reduce disputes and complaints. .
Real events and acts established by the Sa Dec Attorney’s Office are as follows:
– Confirm the status of adjacent houses before construction works;
– Confirm the condition of the house before renting, buying and selling;
– Confirm the status of houses and land being encroached upon;
– Confirm the illegal occupation of houses, offices and other properties;
– Confirmation of property status before divorce or inheritance;
– Confirming fake goods sold at commercial establishments;
– Confirm the delivery of shoddy goods;
– Confirm unfair competition behavior;
– Confirm the organization of the meeting of the general meeting of shareholders;
– Confirm pollution level;
– Confirm the delay in construction works;
– Confirm the status of the works upon acceptance;
– Confirming illegal acts in the field of informatics, press, radio and television such as: giving untrue information, giving information without permission from competent persons, slander…
– To certify transactions that are not under the notarial competence of the notary public as prescribed by law; things that are not under the authentication competence of the People’s Committees at all levels;
– Confirm the damage status of individuals and organizations caused by other people;
– Confirm the refusal to perform the work of the individual or organization which, according to the provisions of law, such individual or organization must perform;
Besides, with the dedicated advice of the lawyers of Tuyen Thuy Law Firm and Associates, Sa Dec Attorney’s Office is always ready to serve wholeheartedly and thoughtfully the requirements of customers to have products. The best legal services such as: legal advice, court litigation, authorized representation…
SA DEC’s OFFICE
Address: 14-16, DT.848 road, Tan Binh cluster, Sa Dec city, Dong Thap
Tel: 0277.3771168 – Hotline: 0931 025 035