Ho Chi Minh City police cooperate with the hospital to eliminate pickpocketing
(PLO)- The police of District 5, Ho Chi Minh City and hospitals in the area signed a regulation on coordination to join hands to stop the crime of pickpockets, black credit, hospital “strikes” …
Proposals to remove difficulties for projects that have been stuck for many years
(PLO)- Agencies in Ho Chi Minh City have made many moves to remove bottlenecks for housing and real estate projects for many years for different reasons.
District 1 decided to stop injection drug use in the Western Quarter
(PLO)- Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1 mobilized the entire political system to stop injection drug use in the West Bui Vien neighborhood.
Struggle against smuggling in the flood season in the West
(PLO)- Taking advantage of the flood season, smugglers have many tricks to bring goods into Vietnam, causing anti-smuggling forces to strain themselves to guard at the border.
Let’s speak together: Inadequacy when there is a lack of parking in Ho Chi Minh City
(PLO)- Nearly 20 years ago, following the orientation of parking lot planning in the central area, the City People’s Committee selected eight locations to call for investment in building underground parking lots combined with commercial centers. trade and services. By about 2010, Ho Chi Minh City chose four locations in the central area to continue the project: Le Van Tam Park, Drum Dong stage, football field of Tao Dan Park and Hoa Lu stadium.
Ho Chi Minh City find the exit for the parking lot
(PLO)- For more than 20 years, Ho Chi Minh City has not had any underground parking lot deployed, while the parking fee collection under the road has not met expectations.
Vietnam and China strictly control durian growing areas for export
(PLO)- China has officially imported durian and the two countries’ authorities will strictly control the code of the planting and packing area.
Petroleum retail businesses are going from draw… to loss
(PLO)- Many petroleum enterprises could not hold out because the State applied the cost calculation formula that was not true to reality, and the price adjustment was slow, causing losses for businesses.
Why are the projects of burning waste to generate electricity in Ho Chi Minh City ‘stagnant’?
(PLO)- According to statistics, the technologies of incineration, composting and recycling applied to domestic waste treatment in Ho Chi Minh City currently account for 31%, the remaining 69% are buried hygienically.