Internationalization is currently one of the 5 strategic goals of Duy Tan University with the orientation of comprehensive development and integration. In recent years, the School of Foreign Languages and Humanities, under Duy Tan University, has expanded its cooperation and welcomed “indigenous” lecturers from many countries to participate in research and teaching. What is proud is that Mr. Chun Kyung-Soo, Principal of the School can speak up to 5 languages including: English, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese and Korean. Accompanying this excellent “captain” are also prestigious and experienced instructors from other countries such as: Mr. Corbett Tyler (USA), Ms. Katie Ann Couse (Canada), Mr. Campana Rhea Balbero (Philippines) and Ms. Viernes Pamela Dy (Philippines) (teaching English); Ms. Cheng Hongxia (teaching Chinese); Prof. Dr. Chun Kyung-soo and Dr. Kim Zaehi (specialist teaching Korean); Ms. Emiko Kuwata and Mr. Murase Seiji (teaching Japanese),…
In addition, students of the University also have the opportunity to communicate and gain experience when Duy Tan University is:
• 1 of 5 founding members of P2A (Passage to ASEAN), and
• One of the members and representatives of Vietnam in the Learning Express program of Singapore Polytechnic
Connecting universities in ASEAN to exchange, learn about culture, improve foreign language skills.
Especially in 2022, International Relations major, specializing in International Economic Relations. This is a major that brings many job opportunities for students in the context of integration.
We are living in an era where the role of information and communication is extremely important. Accessing, exploiting and owning information sources and acumen in communication, the chances of success are great. Aware of this, the School of Multimedia Communication is committed to providing a full range of background knowledge and diverse skills so that students can confidently participate in the fields of Journalism – Communication and public relations after graduation.
It is noteworthy that students of this major will be able to practice – work at the Press and Media Club – DTU JC Chance and the Silver Swallow Studio (SSS) at the University – which is fully equipped with the most modern film-making technology in Vietnam, including a professional film studio, sound processing studio, VFX room…
Jurisprudence and Economic Law are two majors of the University with training programs – both associated with practice and different from many other places. The “mock trial” activity is continuously conducted for students to grasp the real work of a lawyer, get acquainted and create reflexes to handle Law situations in life.
• The Favorite Award of the K-pop Festival Online Contest organized by the Consulate General of Korea in Da Nang.
• 2 Second prizes at the contest “Speaking Korean to celebrate Hangul Day”.
• Many students of the school have successfully completed the course to improve practical language skills at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas with excellent scores of 100%.
• Student Tra Quoc Thinh with excellent results in the TOEIC exam, became the Vietnam TOEIC Ambassador in March 2021.
• Huynh Van Quy won the most popular logo award at Logo20 Online Exhibition – the only award through voting from the online community,
• Vo Hoai Nam won the Consolation prize at the photo contest “Plastic waste story”,
• Le Van Thang won the Third Prize of the 2018 Euréka Prize.
• Team Captain Law excellently won the second prize at the contest “Student Creativity and Intellectual Property Rights 2021”,
• Team Sebutinde with the “Best First Timer Award” of FDI Moot – Vietnam National Round 2020,
In 2021, Duy Tan University recorded a remarkable increase in the number of applications of high-scoring candidates. In which, many candidates choose the School of Foreign Languages - Society of Humanities, Duy Tan University as the place to continue their 4-year university dream such as:
• Ly Thi Men (29.75/30 points) majoring in Business Law (HP – Talent program) – also the valedictorian of Duy Tan University in 2021,
• Nguyen Thi Hien (27.5/30 points) majoring in International Relations (HP – Talent program),
• Phan Ha Nhi (reached 27.05/30 points) majored in Multimedia Communication,
• Nguyen Thi Ha Vi (reached 26.5/30 points) majoring in Korean Bien – Interpreting,
• Le Thi Kim Khang (reached 26.25/30 points) majored in English Translation – Interpreting,
• Nguyen Ha Thao Tien (26.2/30 points) majored in Chinese – Interpreting,
Source: Duy Tan University